Bedford High is a specialist college of Business and Enterprise. The school caters for students of all abilities between the ages of 11 and 16 years. We offer a wide range of courses, leading to qualifications at all levels, to match the talents and abilities of all our students. There is also a wide range of clubs and extra-curricular activities for students to get the most out of their time at school.
- Events and Activities week ending 20 April 2018
- Bank of England Speaker for School – 20th April
- Pastoral & Safeguarding Newsletters 2018
- EVENTS & ACTIVITIES W.E. 30 MARCH 2018
- Updated Year 11 Extra Study Programme – Easter
- Easter half term letter
- Bedford Debating Society Success!
- Trip to Lyme Park
- Trip to Lancaster Castle 2018
- Year 7 Parents Evening, Thursday 29th March 4.15-6.45pm